Sunday, November 08, 2009
Finally, after saying it for so long, I went to book my basic theory test today.
I was told we have to wait for 3 months for a test date.
But my test date was only 3 weeks away.
Still contemplating if I should get a class 3 or 3A license.
Everyone told me to get a class 3 license as it enables me to drive both auto & manual car.
But my dad asked me to take a class 3A license.
His reason is that there are more auto cars then manual cars now.
So it's a waste of time & $$$ to get a class 3 license.
Well....
I received a letter from HDB's credit assessment dept saying that my loan was rejected as
hubby is not holding a full time job now.
I have two options, either to get a bank loan or to appeal.
I choose appeal.
That might postpone the date of collecting keys to next march.
But it's OK.
I'm not in a rush to move in anyway.
My exams are coming..
Both T3 & T4.
I try my best to do 1 long question every lunch, and 3-5 every evening.
I'm trying to squeeze in 30 MCQs & 10 short form question into my evening revision starting tml.
Hopefully that will not be too much for me to take it.
MIL is now in China with her Kaki.
And will only be back this coming Friday.
I will have to start to 'chiong' on my revision after she's back.
Initial planning is to stay in my office for revision till 10pm every night.
Time with my kids will be restricted to weekends only (either Sat or Sun).
I'm still thinking if I should continue taking 2 papers at a time after this.
It's so stressed, but it's faster for me to obtain my cert.
What should I do?Labels: Life, Studies
IcYb3|| counted
snowflakes at 5:22 PM