Friday, November 03, 2006
It's been quite some times since i last post a blog. 3 weeks??? About there bahx~
Alot of things happen within these few weeks. Grandpi passed away; my son was hospitalised and discharged.
Grandpi passed away on 19 october, 7.21pm. I wasn't there when he passed on... I rushed down to the hospital once i got the news. I saw him in the last office. Laying on the bed. He looked very peaceful. As though he was asleep. He is gone, part of me went with him. Since then, I have been thinking of him day and night.. I really miss him alot... My biggest consolation is that he went away peacefully despite his condition... No struggles for his last breathe. His wake was held at sengkang for a week. I was there the first few days. But the last day before he was to be cremated, my son was hospitalised. I didnt send him off for the last time... I was really sad... Even until now... Why is god playing such tricks on me??? Or was he punishing me for not treasuring grandpi when he was ard??? Haix~ I dunno....
My youngest son was hospitalised for chest infection. Was warded in the High Dependancy ward. Just a level lower then ICU. It was the hardest time for me then... I had to take care of my son and at the same time cope with grandpi's death... But thanks to my sis, mum, and aunt sam who are always there for me... I really appreciate it... Without them, i dun think i can pull through.
Feeling quite down recently... Dun think will be posting anymore blogs for the time being.. Wait till there's anything special den blog bahx~
IcYb3|| counted
snowflakes at 1:48 AM